We offer delivery of prescription medications and store items to your home, office, or hotel anywhere in New Mexico. There are three delivery options to choose from to help fit your needs.
Additionally, delivery patients with maintenance medications are enrolled in our Medsync program. This means we manage your medications for you. Our job is to align your maintenance medications so that they come to you at the same time every month. When medications run out of refills we request renewals from your provider. We do all the work to keep you on track with your medications so you don’t have to. Call or email the pharmacy to learn more about delivery with Medsync.
In Person Premium Delivery
A pharmacy staff member brings your medication right to your door with same day service available. In person delivery is only available within the Albuquerque area. Range limitations apply. Overnight and 2 day delivery are available throughout New Mexico for anyone outside our Albuquerque delivery range.
- Same day delivery requests must be made to the pharmacy by 12:00PM.
- Premium delivery is not an “on demand” service and deliveries are made only between the hours of 1PM – 4PM Mon – Fri
- A delivery fee of $5.00 in the downtown area and $10.00 elsewhere in our delivery range will apply.
- Urgent need medications such as antibiotics are delivered free of charge
- The definition of urgent need medications is determined by the clinical judgement of the pharmacist
- Cash, check, or credit card is accepted for payment of any fees, copayments, or retail charges
We offer free in person premium delivery to several retirement communities in the Albuquerque area. Call the pharmacy to see if your retirement community qualifies, or if you would like to learn how to start free delivery to your retirement community.
Forgot to refill an important medication or over the counter item, but don’t need it immediately? This may be the right service for you. We can delivery your items via parcel carrier to your home, office, or hotel.
- A delivery fee of $7.99 will apply to overnight deliveries
Free 2 Day Standard Delivery
This is a great option for all your maintenance medication or regular over the counter needs. Your items will be delivered by parcel carrier.
- There are no delivery fees for 2 Day Standard Delivery
Delivery Terms of Service
- Same day deliveries of urgent need medications are limited to 3 instances a month (for non retirement community patients).
- All delivery patients on maintenance medications must agree to Medsync as eligible based on their insurance coverage
- In person delivery subject to a limited delivery area within the Albuquerque metro area as determined by the pharmacy
- A valid credit card is required to be kept on file for copays, retail charges, or fees associated with any non-premium delivery service
- The pharmacy is not responsible for non-premium delivery transit times or packages lost in transit.
- Delivery times are quoted based on carrier expectations and subject to carrier limitations.
- Packages lost in transit should be communicated to the parcel carrier
- The pharmacy may replace lost or stolen prescription medications at its discretion as a courtesy
- If you are not going to be home to receive a requested delivery please contact the pharmacy as soon as possible.
- Redelivery may be subject a $5.00 fee depending on the circumstances at the discretion of the pharmacy.
- Alternate arrangements are available if you know you will not be home.
By choosing to take part in the delivery services offered by our pharmacy you agree to the terms of service and limitations herein, and release FarmaKeio ExpressMeds, its associated businesses, and subsidiaries of any claims of deliveries lost in transit or stolen after delivery. Any participants utilizing delivery services agree to pay associated fees, retail charges, or copays for which you will be required to maintain a valid credit card on file with the pharmacy as outlined above. Delivery services are nonbinding and may be terminated by either the pharmacy or patient at any time. The pharmacy reserves the right to cease delivery services to specific individuals, specific areas, or overall at its discretion.